Business Development Manager
R&D CENTER, ATHENS, GREECE
Stackmasters is a Cloud Specialist company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup.
Join the Stackmasters team and grow with us as we ride the wave of the business transformation that Cloud Computing brings.
We are looking for an passionate Business Development Manager to lead our go-to- market plan, by being a member of our core team, contributing to our growth and executing on the company’s sales pipeline.
The scope for the role is to work with the presales, engineering and marketing resources to drive our value proposition across EMEAR and position Stackmasters as a unique, agile cloud management service partner.
This is a position for a self-starter who is comfortable working in a start-up environment and is looking to own and shape up the sales capability of Stackmasters, driving us into the future.
- Manage and grow company’s clientele.
- Run everyday tasks on the sales process.
- Actively participate in the product design by providing feedback from the industry.
- Work closely with the marketing team to promote our offering with exceptional clarity.
- Report to company’s CEO and contribute in sales process design.
- Working experience in sales related to the IT industry.
- Excellent understanding of the cloud market and associated trends such as DevOps and the business need for cloud automation.
- Experience with Public Cloud offerings such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options