R&D CENTER, ATHENS, GREECE
Stackmasters is a Cloud Specialist company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup.
We have a strong Automation mindset about everything on the Cloud, which is the core of Cylceops ( find more at http://cycleops.io ), our product offering. We are actively looking to hire engineers to join our team and contribute to Cycleops, the best no-code Automation platform. The engineering team members will be reporting directly to Stackmasters CTO.
The perfect candidate holds a university degree in computer science combined with proven Linux systems engineering experience, while also being able to undertake various tasks using modern technologies to support the software lifecycle for our product.
If you are an open source enthusiast capable of delivering complete solutions to the tech industry and learning about emerging technologies towards DevOps automation, consider joining our joining our team.
- Actively involved in software development with Ansible.
- Design and implement Linux-based infrastructure solutions.
- Define and take responsibility of internal DevOps workflows.
- Actively involved in developing Cycleops, an Automation platform to enable DevOps for all.
- Working experience with Ansible or Terraform.
- Working experience with Docker.
- Good understanding of services offered by major Cloud Service Providers like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Good understanding of virtualization, networking and storage concepts for the Data Center.
- Linux systems (Red Hat, Ubuntu or other flavor) administration and troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing skills (English).
- Full-time employment contract
- Compensation range: 1700–2500 euros gross
- Stock options