Full stack Developer
R&D CENTER, ATHENS, GREECE
If you are a team player willing to take part in a dynamic startup that builds top-shelf cloud services, consider joining our international team of cloud experts. The engineering team members will be reporting directly to the Stackmasters CTO.
- Design and develop front-end for web applications.
- Interact with the team responsible for back-end API services (REST/JSON).
- Define and take responsibility for software maintenance lifecycle.
- Get involved in the back-end service design and maintenance (optionally).
- Actively involved in developing a brand new online service.
- Proven technical expertise in projects based on Python.
- Working experience on designing web UI for SaaS applications.
- Working experience in interacting with REST API services.
- Working experience in managing git repositories.
- Strong knowledge of Linux fundamentals.
- Motivated and self-driving personnel.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing skills (English).
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
Stackmasters is a Cloud Management services company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup. We provide reliable infrastructure and application platform management and actively looking to hire engineers to join our team.