R&D CENTER, ATHENS, GREECE
Stackmasters is a Cloud Specialist company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup. We provide reliable infrastructure management and actively looking to hire engineers to join our team. The engineering team members will be reporting directly to the Stackmasters CTO.
The perfect candidate holds a university degree in computer science combined with proven software development experience in Python for API-based platforms, while also understands task automation both from the infrastructure and the workflow sides. If you are a team player willing to take part in a dynamic startup that builds Cycleops, consider joining our team.
- Design and develop backend services using Django and Flask frameworks.
- Design and implement REST API services.
- Define and take responsibility for software maintenance lifecycle.
- Actively involved in developing Cycleops, an Automation platform to enable DevOps for all.
- Hands-on technical experience in Python automation.
- Hands-on experience in managing git repositories.
- Experience in implementing REST API services.
- Working experience in projects using Django and Flask.
- Strong knowledge of Linux fundamentals.
- Preferable knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience with Ansible or Terraform considered a plus.
- Experience with container-based environments considered a plus.
- Motivated and self-driving personnel.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing skills (English).
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive compensation: 1700–2500 euros gross
- Stock options