R&D CENTER, ATHENS, GREECE
Stackmasters is a Cloud Specialist company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup. We provide reliable infrastructure management and actively looking to hire engineers to join our team. The engineering team members will be reporting directly to the Stackmasters CTO.
The perfect candidate holds a university degree in computer science combined with proven software development experience in Python for API-based platforms, while also understands task automation both from the infrastructure and the workflow sides. If you are a team player willing to take part in a dynamic startup that builds cloud services, consider joining our international team of cloud experts.
- Design and develop web applications targeted to end users.
- Design and implement API services (middleware).
- Define and take responsibility for software maintenance lifecycle.
- Actively involved in developing a brand new online service.
- Hands-on technical experience in Python automation.
- Hands-on experience in managing git repositories.
- Experience in implementing REST API services.
- Strong knowledge of Linux fundamentals.
- Preferable knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience with Ansible or OpenStack considered a plus.
- Motivated and self-driving personnel.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing skills (English).
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options